Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour
- Explore the art treasures of the Uffizi Gallery
- See masterpieces by Da Vinci, Caravaggio and Michelangelo
- Admire the beautiful 16th-century palace of the Medicis
- Explore the gallery on your own at the end of an authorized tour
Discover masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and many more, all in the company of an authorized guide.
Highlights of the treasure chest of art include Botticelli's famous "Primavera," and "Birth of Venus," the latter the museum’s unofficial emblem. Once the star attraction on the Grand Tours of Europe, you will disover wonders from the early days of the Renaissance and the collections of the Medici family.
Once your guided tour is over, you are free to explore the galleries on your own.
- Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
- Guided tour
- Earphones for groups with over 15 participants
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Uffizi Gallery Entrance number 3, the reserved ticket gate. You will recognize your guide as they will be wearing a green t-shirt with the local tour operator's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶