Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket & Audio-App
- Skip-the-line to enter inside one of the most famous museums in the world
- Download a user-friendly and interactive App that will reveal to you the beauty of the Uffizi Gallery
- Immerse yourself completely in Renaissance Art, by exploring the Uffizi Gallery with masterpieces by Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Raffaello
Thanks to your skip-the-line ticket and your user-friendly App-guide, you will uncover an impressive collection of masterpieces by the most renowned Renaissance artists, without stress or wasting time. Feel free to spend as much time as you wish with the displayed artworks, in an easy and entertaining way.
Strolling down the marvelous halls of the gallery, you will be overwhelmed by the unrivaled beauty of the Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto, the Spring and Birth of Venus by Botticelli, the Annunciation and the Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo, the Tondo Doni by Michelangelo, the Bacchus by Caravaggio. and many others. Simply download the App from the App Store on your smartphone to begin your adventure.
- Assistance at the meeting point and immediate ticket delivery service at the entrance of the Museum
- Museum entrance ticket with advanced booking fee
- Pop-guide App code, including Uffizi Museum Self-Visit
- Food and drinks
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 11:00am at the Uffizi Gallery Museum, door no. 1, entrance reserved to booking holders; Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the company logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
• Adult pricing starts from 12 years old
• Only available if customer provides own smartphone