Skip the Line: Florence Duomo and Brunelleschi Tour
- Gain quick entrance to the Duomo and climb to the top for breathtaking views
- Experience sweeping views of Florence
- Learn about Brunelleschi's techniques
- Admire the beautiful view over Florence from the Duomo's terrace
- Visit the magnificent Baptistery of Florence
On the way up the 463-step staircase, you will feel as though you have gone back back in time, winding through the narrow passages of this elegant and ancient building. Enjoy an unforgettable view of Florence from the top of the Cupola.
The Duomo itself is notable for the 44 stained glass windows that adorn the interior. This tour will give you the chance to discover Brunelleschi's techniques from a special point of view: you will be really close to the Frescos decorating the Dome. The Duomo became part of the UNESCO World Heritage site in 1982 and remains one of Italy’s largest basilicas.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Dome, Baptistery, and Cathedral
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point at Segway Office located in Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence. Directions from the Duomo Cathedral Square: If you are facing the front of the church, turn right on Via dei Calzaiuoli and walk straight on, turn left on the 4th cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. Directions from Piazza della Signoria: face the statue of the man on horseback, on your right there is “Il Cavallino” restaurant. Take that street (via delle Farine) and turn right onto the second cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Dress code: shoulders, abdomen, and knees must be covered during the
• All participants must be at least 12 years of age
• The dome visit and rooftop portion of this tour are not recommended for
individuals with a fear of heights and/or claustrophobia due to the narrow spaces
and staircase to the roof terrace
• The following objects are not allowed inside the Cathedral: glass objects,
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund.