Private tour: Charms of Florence, Villas, Gardens & Prosecco
- See the hidden gems outside the city center of Florence
- Visit villas, parks and a botanical garden
- Take a break out in nature
- Go off-the-beaten-track with a local
- Enjoy a glass of prosecco and the amazing views
Feel the opulent vibes of Villa Fabbricotti, once inhabited by the infamous Strozzi family. At the end of the villa, you will spot a small restaurant, where you can grab a prosecco and take your drink to the villa garden to enjoy the view!
Next, discover the natural wonders of the Horticultural Gardens. This modern park is home to statues, a greenhouse and a restaurant. You will also learn the peculiar story of the soul and operator of the gardens, a local character, Auntie Caterina and her one of a kind taxi! Her story will restore your faith in humanity!
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Prosecco tasting
- Pickup or drop-off
- Additional food or drink
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users