Get beneath the skin of Florence and explore its ghosts and curiosities by night. Hear historical anecdotes and stories that you won't find in any guidebook. See legendary sites such as the Duomo under the magic of their nocturnal illuminations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Amble around the streets of Florence under the magic of the moonlight
- See iconic city sites, such as the Duomo from a different perspective
- Learn how the Duomo's golden sphere once crashed to earth
- Discover the secret of the watchful window
- Hear spooky Florence ghost stories
- Explore a hidden side to the city that guidebooks never mention
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- 1 free DVD & book Mystery of Tuscany (limited availability)
- People with mobility impairments
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Signoria Square at the Statue of Cosimo de' Medici on horse back.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is in English, but a second language is available on request.
- Tour could be conducted in 2 languages at the same time. Tour duration in event of a double language is 2.5 hours.