From Florence: Cinque Terre Villages Full-Day Tour
- Visit the picturesque fishing villages of Cinque Terre
- Marvel at the spectacular Mediterranean coastline
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, served in a restaurant with views of the hills and the sea (depending on option selected)
- Admire the brightly-colored fishermen’s houses during a boat ride across Cinque Terre Bay
Manarola (free time)
Vernazza (free time)
Monterosso al Mare (free time)
Riomaggiore (free time)
8.5 - 9 hrs
Cinque Terre comprises a stretch of rugged, unspoiled coast along the Italian Riviera. Its name derives from the fact that it is a grouping of 5 picturesque fishing villages: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, and Monterosso. It has been well preserved because of its isolation and continues to be protected by its UNESCO status and its status as an Italian national park.
Led by your knowledgeable guide, you’ll walk the spectacular coastline. Visit the Cinque Terre village of Manarola and continue with a lovely boat journey (weather permitting) to Monterosso, renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmen’s shops. After a short train ride, stop in Vernazza, one of the prettiest of all, for free time to sit in one of the cheerful bars and cafés.
Take the train again to Riomaggiore to enjoy free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean or shopping into some of the picturesque shops. Enjoy a delicious local lunch served here in a typical restaurant with a perfect view of the sea and the hills declining down to the rocky coves (if option selected). From Riomaggiore, a train ride returns you to La Spezia, concluding the Cinque Terre visit, before returning to Florence by bus.
Please note that the order of the visits may change.
- Multilingual assistance at the Florence meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi on board
- Licensed Tour escort for the entire trip
- Boat Trip across the Cinque Terre Bay (weather permitting)
- Typical light lunch with drinks (if option selected)
- Transport by local train between the villages
- The Cinque Terre National Park trekking pass
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
From US$ 111.99 US$ 92.16 per person