Cinque Terre from Florence
- Discover hidden gems of the Cinque Terre regions
- Explore the ancient fishing village of Riomaggiore
- Take advantage of free time to explore Manarola and Vernazza at your own pace
- Spend an unforgettable day on the rocky coast of the Ligurian Sea
- Enjoy the village of Monterosso and fall in love with its crystalline seaside and unique views
Marvel at the typical case-torri houses on arrival, and then continue to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a medieval castle. Get some free time to explore the village at your own pace.
Next, discover the Pearl of Cinque Terre at the ancient fishing village of Monterosso, known for its lovely beaches and lush vegetation. Take an optional swim off a sandy beach, before crossing to Riomaggiore by boat. Admire the colorful Cinque Terre villages from the water.
Use your free time in Riomaggiore to explore the historic town center at your own pace, and visit the church of Peter the Apostle on the rocky promontory. Continue by train to La Spezia, where a bus will be waiting to take you back to Florence.
- Transportation by GT bus or minivan
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Ferry and train tickets (train only in the winter)
- Free time in Manarola , Monterosso, Vernazza, and Riomaggiore
- Typical lunch (if option selected)
- Pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet the local partner's staff, who will be wearing green shirts, at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. You can reach this meeting point via the T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza (get off at the Villa Costanza stop, which is at the end of the line). The ride takes 20 minutes from the city center and you can choose the nearest stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• In case of bad weather and during the winter season when the boat ride is not available, you'll visit the villages of Cinque Terre via train
• You must be able to climb and descend stairs to take part
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Bring your swimming costume, sunscreen, and a towel if you wish to swim
• The local operator may be forced to change the itinerary in the event of train strikes. No refund will be issued as it is outside their control