Florence/Siena: 3 Wineries Experience with Lunch
Pickup includedIf you are in Siena or nearby, your pickup will be between 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM. If you are in Florence or nearby, it will be at 8:00 AM.
- Visit three wineries and sample a variety of local wines
- Discover San Gimignano, the medieval Manhattan
- Enjoy an amazing pairing lunch in a local boutique winery
Continue with a visit to San Gimignano, known as the medieval Manhattan. The village features thirteen original 12th-century towers and is definitely the most beautiful place in the region. Visit the town center to browse the artisanal shops, and walk along the picturesque streets.
Later, enjoy a delicious lunch in a boutique local winery, famous for its hospitality. Taste the traditional Tuscan food such ribollita soup, lasagna with truffle olive oil, and local almond biscuits called cantucci. All this will be paired with different wines, including Chianti, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, and Super Tuscans.
- Wine tasting fees
- Round-trip transfers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• This tour operates with a maximum of 8 people