Florence: Secret Wine Tastings
- Start in the amazing medieval square of Santa Maria Novella
- Visit the locations of the oldest noble winemakers of Florence
- Taste six different Tuscan wines in three different "enotecas" or "wine bars"
- Have an introduction to the local "movida," the Tuscan wine culture
Whether you're a wine novice or a wine enthusiast, this tour is a must that will show you the real Florentine wine culture, and unveil the secrets of the oldest and most noble Florentine wines.
Producing a Tuscan wine is an art and an important element of our culture, dating back more than 2,500 years. Recognized worldwide as the best of Italian wines, you taste Tuscan heritage with each sip. On this tour, you'll discover how every factor — from the soil and altitude to the position relative to the sun — affects the characteristics and quality of the wines. Your experience will include three stops, all focusing on a different Tuscan wine, and six tastings.
- Six wine tastings
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet right next to the main train station, in Piazza Santa Maria Novella, under the obelisk in front of the church. Your guide will be standing under the obelisk with an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes