Florence: Private Uffizi and Signoria Tour with Photographer
- Skip the lines at the Uffizi Gallery and take a tour with a professional photographer
- Admire magnificent paintings by some of the world's most famous artists
- Discover the masterpieces of art in one of the oldest museums in Europe
- See works by Botticelli, Caravaggio, da Vinci, and Michelangelo
- Enjoy a taste of traditional Italian ice-cream
After greeting your professional photographer guide at the meeting point, jump the long lines to enter the Uffizi Gallery with your priority access. Learn about the gallery and the art collection of the Medici family, who owned the majority of the artistic masterpieces in Florence and in the Uffizi, with your guide.
Upon entering the gallery, see the portrait of Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, the last surviving member of the Medici responsible for donating all of the family's collections to the city. As you climb the grand staircase to the top floor, where the museum collection begins, hear about the architecture of the museum, as well as fascinating secrets, legends, and other various bits of information behind the many paintings on display in the gallery.
In the first hall, admire works by Giotto, Cimabue, and Duccio di Buoninsegna. Marvel at and learn about the paintings of “Venus de Milo” by Botticelli, “The Annunciation” by Leonardo da Vinci, and the only panel painting in the world by Michelangelo. Journey through the museum and let your local and art expert guide enrich your experience by bringing the paintings to life.
After exiting the Uffizi Gallery, follow your guide to the Piazza della Signoria and through all the little streets nearby. Finally, walk through the courtyard of the Uffizi Gallery toward one of the most romantic places in Florence, Ponte Vecchio. The tour takes about 3 hours in total and you can take home a souvenir photo shoot of the entire tour after.
- Certified guide
- Ticket and reservation to Uffizi Gallery
- Professional photography service
- Souvenir photos or videos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Leonardo Da Vinci Statue near the Gate 2 entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Florence FI, Italy). Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time in order to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• Skip-the-line access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management)
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation due to management strikes by the museums. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• The entrance tickets/vouchers will be delivered by your guide or the local partner's representative at the meeting point prior to the start of the tour