Pizza and Gelato Making Class in Florence
- Discover how to stretch, sauce and bake pizza dough
- Get tips on techniques for making perfect Italian gelato
- Admire your handiwork before savoring the delicious cuisine you've created from scratch
On arrival, an expert chef will be on hand to help you prepare the flexible yeast dough that stretches to almost paper-like thinness. Learn how to make a flavorful, yet light tomato sauce. Even if you normally bake pizza in your oven, these techniques are universal. Roll up your sleeves to stretch, sauce and then bake your dough. End by slicing it for the best pizza you have ever tasted!
Once you’ve made your pizza, get hands-on with the gelato! Learn about the basic ingredients and how to select the best raw produce according to specific principles. Get tips on the development and application of natural colors, heating and freezing techniques, and how each has a different effect on the ingredients.
Don’t forget to collect your Graduation Certificate before you leave!
- All ingredients to make pizza and gelato
- Dinner with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef