Florence Food Walking Tour
- Explore the tastes and flavors of Florence on this food walking tour
- Enjoy tastings of fine Italian coffee, cheeses, meat and wines
- Stop into an authentic Enoteca, and end your tour with some fresh and delicious Italian ice cream
- Benefit from a 3.5-hour guided tour service
The first stop on our tour will be in a typical Italian Bar where you will taste 2 different types of coffee and also learn about the Italian roasting process.
In the second stop you will get the chance to try a panino tartufato in a history delicatessen founded in 1885, recognized across the city for its gastronomic specialties and truffles that still remain a Florentine tradition.
During the tour our guide will talk about the history of the most important squares in Florence were in the past the Florentines would buy their food, and will also mention some local typical dishes.
Please note that he won’t be able to give you any recipes!
Next, we’ll visit a local “Enoteca” where you will taste two more top-quality Tuscan wines, Italian cheeses and two very special local cold cuts while you learn about the origins of each of these regional delicacies.
Our last stop is at one of Florence's best gelato shops, where we will taste a delicious fresh and natural Italian ice cream!
We guarantee the best price for Tasting Florence! Join us for a culinary journey in the heart of this historic city.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Food and wine tastings
Prepare for the activity
• Minors under 18 years old must be always accompanied by an adult and may not
consume alcohol on this tour
• Tours run rain or shine. Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the
weather and wear comfortable closed toed shoes.
• The market is only open during the day, so if you wish to see the market,
please book the morning tour