Florence: Food Tour with Local Wine & Florentine Steak
- Sip Tuscan wine at four tasting stops
- Savor a traditional dinner with pasta and Florentine steak
- Receive tips, directions, and recommendations from a friendly tour guide
First, visit a traditional food and wine bar, Via dei Neri, where you'll see plenty of panini shops lined up along with cheese and cured meats. Pick up a few bites of ribollita and bruschetta before dinner. Then head over to the colorful bridge by the Arno River. Formerly a market to sell local fish and meat, it is mainly occupied with jewelers nowadays. Stroll past the area until you reach the popular Oltrarno area. Stop by an old winery and sip some of their delicious wines paired with truffles, olive oil, and cheese. This is a great opportunity to buy a bottle to share with friends and family.
Move to the next spot where you'll enjoy a mouth-watering dinner with a plate of spaghetti alla carrettiera as a first course. Save some space for the second course, the famous Bistecca all Fiorentina, which is considered the best steak in the world. Finish your evening with a delicious biscotti dipped in dessert wine and receive recommendations from your tour guide to discover more delicious eateries.
- English-speaking guide
- Food tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• Meet your guide at Piazza della Signoria in the center of the square, near the Equestrian statue of Cosimo I (a man on a horse). A representative will be there holding a sign with the local partner's logoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes