Florence: Journey by High Speed Train from Venice
- Explore the Academy Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery with the famous paintings and sculptures
- Enjoy a scenic ride aboard a high-speed train through the Italian countryside
- Admire the boulevards at Piazza Cesare Beccaria and the arch at Piazza Libertà
- Take in the spectacular panoramic views of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
Relax and enjoy the scenic 2-hour ride through the beautiful Emilia-Romagna region of Italy, and once in Florence, enjoy the walking tour with your professional, local guide. Enjoy the view of Florence's most popular sites, including the beautiful Basilica of Santa Croce, the magnificent Duomo and the typical squares at Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica.
If you would like to admire the beautiful view from the famous Piazzale Michelangelo, hop-on a public bus or take a taxi ride and you will not regret your choice!
Return to Venice in the late evening.
- Round-trip ticket from/to Venice
- Walking tour with a professional and local guide
- Tasting of salami at Mercato Centrale
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments