Florence: City Walking Tour & Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Stroll through the historic streets of Florence on a 3-hour small group walking tour
- Discover Cathedral Square and hear about the incredible story of Brunelleschi’s Dome, one of the largest in the world
- Explore the birthplace of the Renaissance art period
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the most important museum of Florence, the Uffizi Gallery
See famous landmarks such as Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral with Brunelleschi’s incredible dome, Palazzo Vecchio in Piazza Della Signoria, and the oldest bridge of Florence, the Ponte Vecchio. Admire the incredible Italian architecture and enjoy the charm of Florence as you stroll through its historic streets.
After the walking tour of the city, visit one of the oldest museums in the world, the Uffizi Gallery. Enjoy skip-the-line entry, and discover masterpieces of Botticelli, Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, and others. Marvel at some of history’s most famous artworks and learn more about the talented artists who created them.
- Walking tour of Florence
- Typical Florentine icecream tasting with 2 flavours before the walking tour
- Guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery in a small group
- Priority entrance reservations
- English-speaking local tour guide
- Radios and headsets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet the guide in front of the Piazza Delle Belle Arti, 39 ( Blue Number ), Via Ricasoli, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy. Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶