Florence Boat Tour
- Enjoy a romantic cruise along the Arno River aboard a vintage "Barchetto" boat
- Take a guided walking tour through Florence to the historic "embarcadero"
- Celebrate your Florentine evening with a cool glass of wine
- Hear fascinating facts about Florence's history and culture from your local guide
After meeting your guide at the local partner's office, take a walking tour through the historic city center, passing along the Piazza Signoria, and the Uffizi Gallery. See the Ponte Vecchio from the banks of the Arno as you make your way to the docks at the embarcadero.
Here you will get on board the “barchetto”, one of only four original traditional wooden boats left in Florence. A traditional rower will steer you through the water with a long, sweeping oar.
Your guide will tell you about the secrets and history of the Arno River as you cruise on its calm waters and admire the beautiful Palazzos that frame its ancient riverbed.
See the Uffizi and the charming Ponte Vecchio from the water, and hear stories of the mysterious Vasari Corridor. You will also have the chance to pass under the Santa Trinita Bridge and the amazing Palazzo Corsini.
Enjoy a refreshing glass of wine onboard, to celebrate your romantic evening in Florence! See and experience a new side of this special city from the comfort of a traditional, gondola-style boat.
- Guided walking tour
- Mini-cruise on the Arno River
- Glass of wine
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
FlorenceTown Tours and Newsstand, Piazza della Repubblica (next to the Apple Store), under the arches on the corner with Via Pellicceria, Florence. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• To get on board the boat more easily, please don't wear flip-flops.