Florence 2-Hour Sightseeing Tour by Bike
- See the landmark sights of Florence from your comfortable bike
- Venture off the usual tourist paths to discover the narrow streets of the Oltrarno
- Marvel at Brunelleschi’s iconic dome at the Duomo
- Learn the story of the "Cradle of the Renaissance" at strategic stops
- Access areas of the artisans quarter off-limits to tour buses
- Pause for a typical Italian ice cream
Explore the Oltrarno quarter, where many of the city’s most notable sights are found. Cycle through the artisans area to the Renaissance palace of the Palazzo Pitti. See the cupolas of the church of San Frediano in Cestello.
Go to the famous covered bridge of the Ponte Vecchio, and bike into Piazzale degli Uffizi to see the façade of the Uffizi Gallery. Continue to the ornate exterior of the Basilica of Santa Croce, final resting place of notable Italians, including Michelangelo, Galileo and Machiavelli.
Admire the palaces of Piazza della Signoria, heart of the medieval Florentine Republic. See Brunelleschi’s iconic dome of the Duomo, and the pavement cafés of Piazza della Repubblica. Your guide will tell the story of Florence at strategic stops, giving you time to pause for an Italian gelato (ice cream) along the way.
- Guided tour of Florence
- Comfortable bike
- Helmets for children under 10 years
- Ponchos available in case of rain
- Bicycle seats available for small children
- Ice cream or other gratuities
- Extra hour ride to Piazzale Michelangelo, unless optional is specifically selected
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Meet your guide at the My Tour office in Via Camillo Cavour, 21R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy • Please note that a double sequence of street numbering exists in Florence. Shops and businesses are identified by the letter 'r' after the number. This signifies 'red'. Private residences are numbered in blackOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Customers must be able to ride a bicycle.