Florence: Duomo Complex Guided Tour
- Admire the one and only Cathedral of Florence
- Learn the history of Florentine's most famous complex with a local guide
- See the stunning Golden gate of the Baptistery
- Visit the Duomo Museum
Santa Maria del Fiore, designed by Arnolfo di Cambio, is the third largest church in the world and was the largest church in Europe when it was completed in the 15th Century. Your local guide will show you the main sights while telling you interesting anecdotes on how this masterpiece was created.
You’ll also visit the Duomo Museum in which you’ll discover masterpieces of Arnolfo, Ghiberti, Donatello, Luca della Robbia, Antonio Pollaiolo, Verrocchio, and Michelangelo. This is the largest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world. Last but not least, admire the stunning Baptistry of San Giovanni, one of the most ancient churches in Florence, which sits opposite the city's cathedral, the church of Santa Maria del Fiore and its incredible East Door - that Michelangelo called the Gates of Paradise.
- Reserved entrance tickets with skip-the-line access
- Licensed guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
- Guided tour of the Cathedral, Duomo Museum, and Baptistery
Prepare for the activity
Meet the staff in front of the central door of the Cathedral. Please look for staff holding a panel advertising the tour; Piazza del Duomo, 7, 50122 Firenze FI, Italia. Please note that from November 16th 2019, the meeting point will be from Piazza del Duomo, in front of Loggia del Bigallo Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
• Please note that no skip the line for the Cathedral is allowed