From Florence: Chianti Half-Day Afternoon Tour
- Explore the historic Chianti wine region of Tuscany
- Visit two wine cellars and taste different kinds of Chianti Wine
- Admire one hidden gem of Chianti hills with some free time
- Try some Tuscan sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami
Immerse yourself in the picturesque scenery of gently rolling hills, studded with ancient vineyards and cypress trees.
Continue with a visit to a charming Chianti wine estate. After a guided tour of the wine cellars, to gain an insight into the various stages of wine production, sit down and taste the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami.
Visit a real Medieval village in Chianti Hills with some free time to stroll out and breathe in the local atmosphere.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Visit Castellina in Chianti and its surroundings
- Visit to a famous wine estate with tour of the wine cellars, museums and sampling of wines, oil
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Opportunity to buy wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese, and herbs
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. Get to the meeting point by getting on T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza (get off at Villa Costanza stop at the end of the line). It is a 20 minute ride from the city centre, you can get on at whatever stop is closest to you. Your guide will be wearing a green shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶