Boboli Gardens is more than just an Italian-style garden, it is a place of historical importance for Florence. With this tour you can explore and learn it's secrets with a expert local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Take a guided tour of the Toyal Boboli Gardens in Florence
- Stroll through acres of gardens, trees, fountains and terraces with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn the history of the 16th-century gardens behind the Pitti Palace
- Ticket with reservation
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund).
- Subject to favorable weather conditions (if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund). The gardens do not operate on days with heavy rain.
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled