Florence: Walking Tour with Accademia & Uffizi Galleries
- Take a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery, home of Michelangelo's "David"
- Admire the stunning polychrome marble of the Florence Cathedral, and the other landmarks of the Duomo Complex
- See the imposing Palazzo Vecchio and take in the atmosphere of the beautiful Piazza Signoria
- Enjoy a guided walk through the historic streets of Florence
- Tour the Uffizi Gallery, one of the world's most important and famous art collections
After visiting the Accademia, your guide will lead you first to discover the amazing complex of monuments that characterize Florence's religious center: Florence Cathedral with its incredible Brunelleschi Dome, the Baptistery of San Giovanni with the Porta del Paradiso (Gates of Paradise), and the elegant Giotto Bell Tower, the loveliest in all of Italy.
The walk continues along lively Via Calzaioli in the heart of the city, where you can admire the imposing and singular Orsanmichele Church, a masterpiece of Florentine Gothic art. Continuing on, delight in the romantic, picturesque Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in Florence, with its renowned jewelry shops. Finally, arrive in Piazza Signoria, one of the most beautiful squares in the world and the political center of the city.
In this true “outdoor museum”, be amazed by the beautiful Fountain of Neptune and then, looking around, the sculptural masterpieces of the Loggia dei Lanzi. Dominating all this is the majestic Palazzo Vecchio with its crenelated Arnolfo tower, one of the most famous symbols of Florence that you will be able to enjoy in all its magnificence. The wonderful perspective of the open gallery of Palazzo degli Uffizi opens onto the square.
Finally, you simply can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most important art collections in the world, the Uffizi Gallery. Explore this famous art gallery housed in a historic building, and marvel at incredible works of art by great Renaissance masters such as Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, and many others. See two of the world’s most famous paintings, Botticelli’s 'Primavera' and 'Birth of Venus,' along with countless other magnificent paintings, sculptures and other works of art.
The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum. Please note that the order of the visits may change.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fees to museums
- Local professional guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
- Earphones for groups of more than 6 people inside the museums
- Small group tour
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 1 PM in front of the Accademia Gallery Museum entrance reserved for booking holders. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the local partner's logos on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The local guide service inside the museums can be provided in two languages