Enjoy 2 days of exploring the Highlands of Scotland with pleasant walks, monster hunting, and an overnight stay near the banks of Loch Ness. You’ll travel over the breathtaking Drumochter Pass and see the stunning peaks of the Cairngorm National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a woodland walk in the Highlands at Dunkeld
- Take a boat tour on Loch Ness to Urquhart Castle
- See Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain
- English-speaking guide
- B&B accommodation (price is per person in a shared twin room)
- Entrance fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted on the tour.
- The maximum luggage weight is 15 kg, the maximum size is 55cm x 40cm x 20cm. You may bring one small carry-on per person.