Edinburgh: Stirling, Whisky and St Andrews Tour in Spanish
- Visit the home of Mary Queen of Scots, the National Wallace Monument and surrounding countryside
- Find out how whisky is made with a guided tour inside a distillery
- Explore the medieval streets of St. Andrews and discover its many attractions
If you choose to, you can enter the royal fortress and walk through the royal chambers, once home to Scottish kings and queens. Explore for around an hour before you travel to a nearby whisky distillery. Walk through the brewery to discover the steps it takes to produce the spirit. Finish your visit with a sample of whisky. Continue on to the coastal town of St Andrews. Hear your guide recount the story of the city's past and explain its connection to Catholicism.
On arrival, enjoy free time to wander around. View the remains of the ruined cathedral, once the biggest Catholic church in Scotland, or visit the renowned Old Course, the world's oldest golf course. Take the opportunity to eat lunch here and after around two hours in St Andrews, begin the journey back to Edinburgh. Make one last stop in the village of South Queensferry to admire views of the Forth Bridge, an iconic Victorian structure, before your drive back to Edinburgh Old Town.
- Professional guide
- Transport by minivan or coach
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick–up and drop off
- Children under 3 years
- People with mobility impairments