Rail Tour from Dublin: The Ring of Kerry
- Admire the stunning landscapes along the Ring of Kerry
- Pass Carrauntoohil, the highest mountain in Ireland
- See the spectacular Lakes of Killarney
On arrival in Killarney, you will begin a wonderful day viewing some of Ireland’s most spectacular scenery, including Dingle Bay. You'll also see the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Ireland's highest mountain, Carrantoohill, Moll's Gap, Ladies View, and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney. Return to Killarney for your return train to Dublin (with light meals available on board). Arrival in Dublin is at 21:15.
Departs daily (Monday - Saturday).
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Dublin Heuston station at 6:40am beside the customer service desk. Our representatives in yellow jackets are present to check the customers in and to show them their reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Wheelchair users must have some mobility to climb the steps onto the coach as coaches are not wheelchair friendly.
• Wheelchairs must fold so that they can be stored in the luggage compartment of the coach.