From Dublin: Game of Thrones® and Giant's Causeway Tour
- Marvel at the interlocking hexagonal stones of the Giant's Causeway
- Visit the Northern Ireland filming locations from "Game of Thrones"
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters in the show
- Get insider knowledge on the filming and locations
- Visit Larrybane Quarry
- See Dunluce Castle
The Dark Hedges
Dunluce Castle (photo stop)
Continue to the Giant's Causeway to enjoy around 1.5 hours exploring the 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Continue to scenic Ballintoy Harbour, and discover where Theon was baptised in front of Balon and Yara, and where Euron was drowned and crowned to be king. Enjoy around 40 minutes to take in the views and reflect on all the magic and mystery of Game of Thrones.
Visit Larrybane Quarry, where King Renly set up camp in The Stormlands during Season 2. The quarry is also the location where the tournament took place that introduced Brienne of Tarth to the storyline.
Drive through the Glens of Antrim to go to Belfast. You will enjoy around 1 hour of free time to admire the city sights. See the famous Crown bar, Belfast City Hall and its Titanic memorial garden, Big Fish and Albert’s Clock. Finally, you will be back in Dublin by around 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Guided tour
- Access to the Giant's Causeway
- Visit to Ballintoy Harbour
- Admire the Dark Hedges (King's Road)
- One hour of free time in Belfast
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a luggage compartment
- Live commentary onboard
- Lunch (recommended to bring a packed lunch)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
• All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
• This tour is independently operated. It is not affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
• This tour takes you to the most breathtaking spots in the country, whilst taking you to locations where the Game of Thrones episodes were filmed
• Your guide will show you clips to refresh your memory and show you that you are in the exact spot where filming took place. Props or cardboard cutouts are not provided. Your guide will not recite lines from Game of Thrones