Travel south to Kilkenny, then pass through some of the beautiful countryside in the Wicklow Mountains making your way towards Glendalough.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore medieval Kilkenny which was once the capital of Ireland
- See location sites from movies such as "P.S. I Love You" and "Braveheart"
- Enjoy the beautiful view of Glendalough and the Wicklow Mountains
- Visit a sheepdog farm and watch a sheepdog herd with his master
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up / drop off
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Tour departs at 8 AM, (please be 5-10 minutes early) from outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North, Dublin 1Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking. Not recommended for small children or people with limited mobility
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops.