Blarney Castle Full-Day Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a panoramic drive through the farmlands of County Cork
- Kiss the legendary Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- Savor the flavors of Ireland at the English Market in Cork
- Visit the Rock of Cashel
- Explore the gardens of Blarney Castle and discover the Witch's Cave
Depart Dublin through the green fields and dairy farms of the Golden Vale of County Cork, and enjoy panoramic views of the Galtee Mountains and County Tipperary along the way. Head in to Cork City on the banks of the River Lee, pausing for approximately 1-hour to wander at leisure. Use your free time to visit the historic English Market, or marvel at St. Finbarre’s Cathedral.
Drive on to Blarney Castle, home of the legendary Blarney Stone. It’s said that if you kiss the stone you will receive the “gift of the gab” for 7 years! Explore the castle grounds and gardens to discover the Witch's Cave, and enjoy tax free shopping at Blarney Woollen Mills and craft shop.
Go to one of Ireland's most evocative sites, stroll in the footsteps of St Patrick, Celtic crosses and round towers.
Depart for Dublin, driving via the Golden Vale of County Tipperary, with an estimated arrival time back in the city at 21:00.
- Entrance to Blarney Castle and gardens
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users