4-Day Grand Atlantic Rail Tour from Dublin
- Discover the best of southwest Ireland on a 4-day tour
- Explore the city of Cork and the Cobh Heritage Center
- Be amazed by the incredible landscapes along the Ring of Kerry
- Visit the beautiful Kylemore Abbey in Connemara
Check in Dublin Heuston (Customer Service Desk) for 7:00am departure of InterCity train (breakfast available) to Cork. We transfer to Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone. After time for lunch and shopping we have a short city tour of Cork and then visit Cobh Heritage Centre home of the "Queenstown Story". We travel back to Cork station for train to Killarney where we are transferred to our comfortable Bed and Breakfast accommodation (with en-suite facilities). Evening free.
10:00 we embark on the famous Ring of Kerry tour which is a largely coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula - lots of stunning mountain and coastal scenery, including the famous Lakes of Killarney.
07.30 transfer from Killarney to Limerick, to join the Cliffs of Moher tour visit Bunratty Castle, Cliffs of Moher, O'Connors Pub at Doolin, Galway Bay, overnight Galway City in 3 star Hotel.
10.00 depart Galway for tour of Connemara, including Kylemore Abbey after which we depart Galway by train, arriving Dublin Heuston 21.00.
Depart Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
* Price is per person sharing
Single Room Supplement applies
- All admissions
- Two nights in bed and breakfast in Killarney.
- One night and Breakfast in a three star hotel in Galway.
- Any other meals than breakfast on day 2, day 3, and day 4.
Prepare for the activity
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Dublin Heuston station at 6:40 AM beside the customer service desk. A representative in a yellow jacket will be present to check you in and to show you to your reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶