Dubai: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Deluxe Ticket
- Experience Dubai at your own pace and according to your interests
- Hop on and off the open-top sightseeing buses at 28 different stops
- Hear about Dubai's past, present, and future via audio commentary in 12 languages
- Gain free entry to 10 top museums including Dubai Museum and Heritage House
- Explore 3.77 million square feet of retail and entertainment in Dubai Mall
- Marvel at the sights of Dubai illuminated after dark on a free night tour
- Enjoy a free desert sunset adventure with the Deluxe 5-day ticket
- Get free entry to Atlantis Lost Chambers Aquariums with the Deluxe 5-day ticket
Explore the city center on the Red Route, discover the beachfront and Atlantis the Palm on the Green Beach Route, see the sights of the marina on the Blue Route and go to the Flamingo Lagoon on the Pink Route.
Free Desert Sunset Tour:
Experience the desert at sunset and get a traditional welcome at a desert fort. Interact with camels, falcons and horses, and get a temporary henna tattoo.
Free Night Tour:
Explore Dubai at night by open-top double decker bus, with pick-up up from Deira City Centre, Dubai Mall, the Mall of the Emirates and Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
Free Entry to over 10 Museums:
Avail of free entry to over 10 museums, including Dubai Museum and Sheikh Saeed al-Maktoum's House.
Lost Chambers Aquarium:
Explore the underwater chambers of the lost civilization of Atlantis and encounter sharks, crayfish, albino alligators, stingrays and seahorses.
Palm Island Drive:
Take a panoramic tour of Palm Island to admire the opulent resorts. Daily departures from Atlantis the Palm at 5:00 pm.
Flamingo Lagoon Discovery:
See the flamingos at Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary on a 1.5-hour discovery tour. Tours depart Wafi Mall at 9:00 am on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
Climb aboard a traditional Arabian dhow at bus stop 9 and take a 1-hour cruise along Dubai Creek, or see the modern marina and get panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf from bus stop 9.
Free Sharjah Tour:
Discover Dubai's neighboring emirate and the “Pearl of the Gulf” on a free tour of Sharjah.
Look into the ruins of an Atlantis themed aquarium at Atlantis the Palm. Single entry only.
Guided Walking Tours:
Avail of 3 free walking tours and discover early settlements on a Heritage Village tour, experience Dubai's souks on the Arabian Treasures tour or explore the vibrant district of Downtown Dubai on the Downtown Discovery walking tour. Tours are available from November until April only.
- Hop-on, hop-off bus ticket (3 routes)
- Live commentary in English and audio commentary in 12 languages (red, green and blue routes)
- Night tour with audio commentary in 12 languages
- Arabian dhow cruise
- Heritage Village Walking Tour
- Downtown Discovery Walk
- Arabian Treasures Walking Tour
- Marina and lagoon boat cruise
- Sharjah half-day tour
- Atlantis Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Desert sunset adventure
- Flamingo Lagoon discovery tour
- Palm Island drive
- Meydan journey tour
- Al Fahidi Historical District Trek
- Ambassador Lagoon @ Atlantis
- Dubai Water Bus
- Museum Collection
When you get there
City Tour (Red) • Wafi, Pyramids entrance • Dubai Mall, Lower Ground - Tourist Bus Parking Area • Dubai Fountain, after Vida Hotel, in front of Iran Jameen Restaurant • Burjuman, main entrance • Dubai Museum, main entrance • Old Souk, in front of Bank of Baroda • Heritage Village, main entrance • Gold Souk, next to RTA parking tower • Spice Souk, at RTA bus stop opposite souk • Riviera, opposite Riviera Hotel • Baniyas Road, next to Emirates Bank • Dhow Wharfage, next to RTA bus stop opposite Hilton Creek Hotel • Deira City Centre, main entrance Beach Tours (Green) • Dubai Mall, Lower Ground - Tourist Bus Parking Area • City Walk, opposite City Walk Mall • Union House, next to RTA bus stop • Jumeirah Mosque, next to RTA bus stop opposite mosque • Mercato, next to RTA bus stop opposite Mercato • Jumeirah, near Jumeirah Women's Club • Kite Beach, next to RTA bus stop • Jumeirah Public Beach, next to RTA bus stop in front of Wild Wadi •Burj Al Arab, next to RTA bus stopOpen in Google Maps ⟶