Dubai Aquarium & Level 124 Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets
- Take the world's fastest elevator to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Enter the underwater tunnels of the Dubai Aquarium
- Enjoy panoramic views across Dubai city, and the surrounding desert
- See one of the world's largest reptiles, and rare species such as Sand Tiger Sharks
- Save time and energy by visiting both attractions on the same day
Start by traveling to the top of Dubai's most iconic monument with a pre-booked entrance ticket to the Burj Khalifa. Once you have selected your time slot, take the world’s fastest elevator to the observation floor on level 124 of the world’s tallest building, and enjoy breathtaking 360-degree panoramas across the city, desert, and Gulf. Learn more about the architecture and technology behind this unique skyscraper.
Then, enter the world’s largest suspended aquarium. Admire thousands of aquatic animals from around the world, including rare species such as the King Crocodile and Sand Tiger Sharks. You are free to visit Dubai Aquarium before you ascend the Burj Khalifa, if you prefer.
- Entrance ticket to the Burj Khalifa (at selected time)
- Entrance to Dubai Aquarium tunnel and underwater zoo
- Underwater Observatory
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Burj Khalifa, 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, Dubai Dubai Aquarium, Ground and Level 2, Dubai Mall, Dubai. You must go to the Burj Khalifa (At the Top - Will Call counter) to receive your ticket for the Dubai Aquarium, if you want to go there first.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You must go to the Burj Khalifa at your selected time slot. Please go to the ticket counter in time for your visit
• Due to high demand your chosen time slot may not be available. If this happens, you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
• Your visit to the Dubai Aquarium can be taken at any time on the same day
• Dubai Aquarium opening hours: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM (midnight). Last admission 11:30 PM
• Please note that the offer is not available during prime operating hours at the Burj Khalifa
• Infants aged 0-3 are free of charge and do not require a ticket
• Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
• The Dubai Aquarium is located on the ground level, and the Underwater Zoo is on level 2 of the Dubai Mall. You will walk through the aquarium tunnel at ground level, and then take the escalator up to visit the underwater zoo.