Dresden: 90-Minute Trabi Safari
- Discover Dresden in an iconic Trabi
- Join a city safari of these colorful vehicles
- See the sights of Dresden from a unique perspective
On this 90-minute Trabi safari, you’ll squeeze behind the steering wheel and drive one of these unique vehicles yourself, joining a convoy of up to 6 colorful Trabis. First off, you’ll have a short technical introduction to the secrets of the 4-speed manual gearbox, and then you’re off on a discovery tour of Dresden, maneuvering the vehicle over the last cobblestone streets of the city.
You’ll experience Dresden from a unique perspective, and before the second bend, everyone with you will be a Trabi fan! Every first-time driver also gets a free Trabi driving license.
- Technical instruction
- Trabi for max. 4 persons or max. 330 kg. Driver changes during the tour.
- Guide at the beginning of the convoy
- Live radio commentary in each car
- Trabi driving license for every first-time driver
- Liability and comprehensive insurance with 500 EUR excess in case of damage
- Keyring as a gift
- People with back problems
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Prepare for the activity
Guests with dates booked until December 31, 2019 meet at TrabiWorld, Bremer Str. 35, 01067 Dresden. From January 1, 2020 guests will meet at TrabiWorld, Meschwitzstr. 13, 01099 Dresden.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
• Per Trabi max. 4 persons or max. 330 kg permitted. Driver changes during the tour
• Minimum age is 18
• Class 3 or B driving license
• Unimpaired driving ability