Dresden: City Center Highlights Tour
- Learn helpful information for the remainder of your stay in Dresden
- Take a special route from the old city center to new area of the city
- Travel in a small group in which every question can be dealt with in detail
Be shown the most beautiful and traditional places in the city, such as Neumarkt, Altmarkt, Postplatz (with views of the Zwinger), Theaterplatz, Schlossplatz, and the Goldener Reiter - complete with views of Albertplatz.
This is a small-group tour which is modified depending on your questions, which can even be hosted in the renowned Saxon accent upon request. At the conclusion of your experience, your detailed city tour of Dresden concludes with an indoor visit of the Frauenkirche.
- Personal guide
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Small postcard gift
- Entry to the museums in the royal castle, the Zwinger, or the Semper Opera
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 5 minutes early to the front of the tourist information in the sub-level floor of the QF Passage (Quartier an der Frauenkirche), Neumarkt 2. Your guide will be holding a sign marked "Glanzlichter Dresdens".Open in Google Maps ⟶