Full-Day Small Group Tour of Dallas & the JFK Assassination
- Visit Founder's Plaza Observation Area, Old Red Museum, John Neely Bryan Cabin, Dallas City Hall, and Thanks-Giving Square
- Take a photo in front of Pioneer Plaza, home to one of the world's largest bronze Longhorn monuments
- Drive through well-known Dallas neighborhoods including Deep Ellum, the Wilson Block historic district, Dallas Arts District and Uptown
- Learn about the history of the John F. Kennedy assassination and visit the Dealey Plaza which includes admission ticket to the Sixth Floor Museum
- Hear the controversy and conspiracies of this tragic event as you visit the home of Lee Harvey Oswald
Head down to the Art District, known to be the largest art district in the world! See Klyde Warren Park and The City of Highland Park, which is the fifth richest suburb in the United States. Here you will see homes to many celebrities. After your Dallas exploration, head to the West End and on to Dealey Plaza to learn more about the history of the JFK assassination.
Visit the JFK Memorial and the Dealy Plaza Sixth Floor Museum to understand how the day unfolded on this tragic day. Discuss the theories and conclusions drawn about the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy. See the Old School Book Depository Building, the Grassy Knoll, and overlook the Dealy Plaza to see where the former president was assassinated. End your tour at the home of Lee Harvey Oswald, known to be the killer of former President John F. Kennedy. Here you will learn about the conspiracies of the assassination.
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meeting/Departure Point: JFK Memorial 646 Main St Dallas TX 75202 Meeting/Departure Point Instructions: Company van will pull in front of the JFK memorial and pick you up. Look for White Sprinter van License plate GSL-9191 or White Ford Van. License plate FDZ5966 or KSN 9566.Open in Google Maps ⟶