Dallas Arts District Scavenger Hunt
- Turn the Dallas Arts District into a giant game board
- Stop and go as you please, and take as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic streets
- Solve puzzles and complete challenges to win points
Admire landmarks such as the Meyersen Symphony Center and Dallas Art Museum, and discover lesser-known gems as you learn more about the local history along the way. Enter the city's most active park, and stop to enjoy some of the outdoor art exhibits along the way.
Benefit from the flexibility to determine your own pace, and take your time as you stroll through Klyde Warren Park at leisure. Marvel at the monumental Cathedral Santuario de la Virgen de Guadalupe, the postmodern Trammel Crow Center and other attractions.
- Smartphone scavenger hunt
- Smartphone or iPad with internet capability
- Transportation to the starting point
Prepare for the activity
• All information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smartphone. This will be your guide and you will not meet with an actual person
• You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months in advance
• It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and a fully charged smartphone