3-Hour Small-Group Dallas Cowboys Stadium Tour
- Visit the radio box and the press box, to see how the commentary around the sport is created
- Learn facts around the sport and the stadium construction
- See the private suites, the Cotton Bowl offices, Dr. Pepper Star Bar, and the Ford Motor Company Fountain
Tour this grand stadium, the radio box, the press boxes, the private suites, the Cotton Bowl offices, Dr. Pepper Star Bar, and the Ford Motor Company Fountain. Each of these areas is sure to impress, but the real fun can begin when you walk onto the field. As you stand on the field and throw a ball, you’ll feel like a star.
Then, just as the players do after a game, head to the locker room, the post-game interview room, and even see the infamous Dallas Cowboys’ cheerleaders locker room. Enjoy an amazing three-hour tour that will make you feel like a star.
- Transport to/ from Dallas to Arlington Stadium
- Admission ticket to the AT&T Stadium tour
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meeting/Departure Point: JFK Memorial 646 Main St Dallas TX 75202 Meeting/Departure Point Instructions: Company van will pull in front of the JFK memorial and pick you up. Look for White Sprinter van License plate GSL-9191 or White Ford Van. License plate FDZ5966 or KSN 9566.Open in Google Maps ⟶