From Cusco: Moray and Salt Mines Quad Bike Tour
Pickup includedPlease provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Ride a Quad Bike through the dramatic landscapes of the Andes Mountains
- Discover the salt mines used to extract salt from the salt ponds of Maras
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in Cusco, and then journey through typical villages to reach the colonial town of Maras. Admire the pretty church and rustic buildings of the pretty town center and watch the locals going about their everyday lives farming the surroundings.
Visit the archaeological site of Moray to see the incredible terraced holes that form an amphitheater-like depression on the surface of the land. Learn how the holes were used by the Incas in ancient times to acclimatize seeds from the Andes Mountains. Next, visit the salt ponds that the locals continue to work to obtain salt at the mines, just as their ancestors did in the days of the Inca Empire.
- Pickup at selected hotels
- Transportation from Cusco
- Quad bike for 1 person or a shared quad bike for 2 people (depending on option chosen)
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Optional entrance to the archaeological site at Moray (70 soles)
- Entrance to the salt mines (10 soles)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Bring extra cash in local soles
• Pickup is available from hotels in Cusco historical center