Machu Picchu Lost Citadel and Mountain Official Ticket
- Explore the Inca ruins of the lost city of Machu Picchu
- Be one of only 800 people allowed to climb the Machu Picchu Mountain hike daily
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Urubamba River from twice as high as Huayna Picchu
This offer includes the entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu lost citadel and access to the Machu Picchu mountain hike. Only 800 people are allowed to enter the Machu Picchu Mountain per day, divided into 2 groups. The first group can access the Mountain from 07:00 to 08:00 am and the second group from 09:00 to 10:00 am.
The ascent to the Machu Picchu Mountain depends on the physical condition of the individual and can range from 2-3 hours. From the top of Machu Picchu Mountain, you will be able to enjoy impressive views of the surrounding peaks, valleys, and winding Urubamba River.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Lost Citadel
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Mountain Hike
- Tour guide (to be hired on site)
- Bus and train tickets
When you get there
• All visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official guide who can be hired on site
• After booking, you will receive a separate email from the tour operator with your entrance ticket. Your GYG voucher will not be valid for entrance
• If you are coming from Cusco you must be advised that the trip to Machu Picchu may take more than 5 hours depending on the transportation chosen
• The Machu Picchu mountain hike is considered moderate in difficulty so it’s highly recommended for you to be in good physical condition
Product ID: 48481