Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Priority Access Guide
- Benefit from priority access and avoid long waiting times
- Discover the marvels of the Colosseum, one of the most impressive structures of the Roman Empire
- Enjoy amazing panoramic views from the Emperor's Palace
- Learn all about Roman life from a passionate experienced guide
Explore the magnificent Colosseum, which had 80 entrances and could accommodate around 65,000 spectators. Hear about the spectacular festivals the Romans held here, which could last up to 100 days.
After visiting the Colosseum, you will have some time to take some pictures, refresh and wander around before starting the second part of your tour to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. These areas once were the social, political, and religious center of the Roman Empire where different strata of Roman society would rub shoulders. Take in the incredible ruins at Palatine Hill on a guided tour of the grounds and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Colosseum.
For the second part of your tour, you will have the opportunity to meet your second guide, who is passionate about Ancient Rome. Make the most out of your experience by having two of the highest-rated guides lead you through the areas of expertise they know best.
- Access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Experienced guide (if option selected)
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation
Prepare for the activity
The downstairs exit of the Colosseum Metro Station. To the left, you will see a representative wearing a purple 'Crown Tours' shirt. You are required to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the activity starting time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes because there is walking involved
• All visitors are advised to be at the meeting point at the latest 15 minutes before the stated departure time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance