Colosseum: 1-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Colosseum
- Learn about Ancient Rome from your guide
- Enjoy unlimited free time inside the Colosseum after your guided tour
Journey back to the days of the Flavian dynasty and hear how they built the world's largest amphitheater to showcase Roman engineering techniques and as a stage for popular entertainments and games. Walk through the arena with your guide as they explain the history of the monument and the people behind it.
Hear tales of gladiators who gallantly entertained the crowds, separate fact from fiction and more. Then, get as much time as you like to explore within the permitted sections on your own.
- Priority access to Colosseum
- Colosseum walking tour (small group of 15-20 people)
- Entry to Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Instant confirmation
Prepare for the activity
Meet directly outside the upper level exit of the Colosseum Metro Station. A company representative will be wearing a purple t-shirt with the local partner's name written on it. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time for check-in. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Customers are advised to arrive at the meeting point at the latest 15 minutes prior the tour starting time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entrance
• Please note that there are no suitcase compartments available