Connemara: Coasteering on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Discover the Wild Atlantic Way from a different perspective
- Feel the thrill of swimming, climbing, scrambling and cliff jumping in this stunning location
- Benefit from a unique session tailored to suit your group’s ability and fitness
Be ready to embrace a combination of adventure swimming, climbing, scrambling and cliff jumping. Explore the natural wonders of gullies, caves, cracks and different rock formations created by the sea.
Each session is unique, as your expert guide will use one of various sites to ensure that you have the best experience Coasteering in Connemara. Benefit from your session being tailored to suit the group’s sense of adventure, fitness, and ability.
- Expert guide
- All the necessary equipment including wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmets, and safety equipment
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in the car park across the road from Keogh’s bar. Once the group has gathered, you'll drive in convoy to the coasteering start point which is about 15 minutes by car. Please note latecomers may miss out.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you're not a strong swimmer, please inform your guide before participating in the activity; it is strongly recommended to wear a life jacket when in or close to water
You might also like...
Product ID: 307913