Sparkling Chicago: 360 Chicago Tickets & Prosecco for 2
- Split a half bottle of Italian Prosecco at the largest observation deck in the city
- Marvel at the spectacular views of Chicago from 360 Chicago, formerly the John Hancock Observatory
- Reap the benefit of a flexible voucher redemption policy. You can make your visit whenever you like, within a month of your scheduled ticket date
- Plan your visit around the weather
With views consistently rated as Chicago’s best, no other tower gets you closer to the heart of Chicago. Located on the Magnificent Mile and close to Navy Pier, 360 Chicago the Hancock Observatory provides easy access to Chicago’s premier shopping and dining districts.
The Sparkling Chicago experience is a great way to combine the wonderful views with your dinner or shopping plans.
360 CHICAGO also offers an interactive exhibit on the Ground Floor highlighting Chicago’s rich history and showcasing nine of the city’s culturally unique neighborhoods. Then, on the 94th floor, interactive learning displays and audio tours in 5 languages allow you to further explore the history and architecture of the magnificent city stretched out before you.
Pre-purchase your tickets today. Your ticket includes the Flexible Date feature, letting you make your visit whenever you like, within a month of your scheduled ticket date - so you can plan your visits around the weather when you are in Chicago.
- 2 tickets to the 94th Floor observation deck of 360 Chicago
- Access to Bar 94
- Half-bottle of Prosecco and 2 glasses in Bar 94
- Access to the ground floor exhibit on Chicago history and its neighborhoods
Prepare for the activity
John Hancock Observatory, 875 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago. This is between Delaware Place running east on the north side and Chestnut Street running west on the south side, in the heart of Chicago’s Magnificent Mile. The entrance is on the Michigan Avenue side on the ground floor.Open in Google Maps ⟶