Chicago Bike Tour
- Visit the notable Grant and Millennium Parks
- Cruise along the Chicago Lakefront
- Dip into the surrounding neighborhoods of Chicago's major attractions
This tour features a leisurely ride that focuses on the relative quiet of the parks and gets you away from the constant motion of the Loop. From the photo-friendly stop at “The Bean” to the stunning natural landscape of Northerly Island’s redesigned lagoon, the Chicago Day Bike Tour packs in a full day’s worth of sightseeing into a few short hours.
Cruise along the lakefront and hear loads of information about Chicago’s history, architecture, and culture, as well as quirky facts and stories from your world-class tour guide. Additionally, this tour focuses on taking the easy routes around the city making it a perfect choice for novice cyclists and families with kids.
- Bike tour with live guide
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Stop for meal
Prepare for the activity
This tour meets at 910 S. Michigan Ave., Suite 130, Chicago, IL 60605, at the south end of Grant Park. Our entrance is located on 9th Street, steps away from the intersection of Michigan Avenue and 9th.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
• Minors (anyone under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult on this tour
• Tours run rain or shine