Chatham Historic Dockyard: Call the Midwife Tour
- See the slums and warehouses from the hit period drama Call the Midwife
- Hear anecdotes and behind-the-scenes stories about the filming
- Learn how Chatham Dockyard has been used for many other films and TV shows
- Explore the historic dockyard by yourself before or after the tour at no extra cost
- Look at props and costumes from the show
Get a sneak peak behind the scenes as you hear fascinating anecdotes about the filming of the show. Designed to represent the impoverished East End of London in the 1950s and 60s, the dockyards also have a fascinating history of their own. Walk along streets that were used to represent the slums of Poplar Dock, and walk in the footsteps of some of Miranda Hart and Jenny Agutter's most memorable scenes.
Enjoy full access to Chatham Historic Dockyard throughout the day, and discover other memorable exhibits, including historic warships and an old Victorian rope factory.
- Professional guide
- Entry to Chatham Historic Dockyard
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
Meet at The Historic Dockyard, Church Lane, Chatham ME4 4TE. Your tour includes access to The Historic Dockyard and you can arrive anytime during opening hours (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM). Parking is free of charge all day. Staff at the visitors entrance in the car park will give you a map of the site and information on where to meet your guide. Please arrive at least 20 minutes in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is wheelchair friendly