Charleston Harbor 2-Hour Speedboat Adventure
- Pilot your own speed boat in the Charleston Harbor
- See the wildlife that live in the harbor
- Sail past the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier and other attractions
Experience driving your own boat while taking in the views from the Charleston harbor. This fully narrated tour takes you 13 miles through the world-famous Charleston Harbor. See everything while listening to a highly trained and professional guide through a two-way communication system.
You will have a once-in-a-lifetime view of the Battery, USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, Arthur Ravenel Jr Bridge, the downtown Charleston skyline, Waterfront Park, South Carolina Aquarium, the cruise ship terminal and all the wildlife that call Charleston Harbor home. This is a great adventure for all ages.
- Your own F13 mini speed boat
- USCG approved life jacket
- Instructions covering boat basics, rules of the road, tour hand signals
- A professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
- Children under 3 years
Prepare for the activity
Ripley Light Marina, 56 Ashley Point Drive, Charleston, SC 29407. Park behind the Laquinta hotel and walk toward the blue awning at entrance of marina. Take the first ramp onto the dock and meet at the large house boat named Ripple.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Wear comfortable beach-friendly clothing
• It is recommended to bring a jacket for the morning and winter tours