Cape Town: 2 Oceans Scenic Helicopter Flight
Best Adrenaline Rush
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
- Get 360-degree aerial views of Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Discover where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Indian Ocean
- Marvel at the majesty of the Twelve Apostles mountain range
- Listen to an informative commentary from your pilot
Continue over the city to see Cape Town Stadium, one of the venues of the 2010 World Cup. Then, travel down the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, passing Signal Hill, Camps Bay and Clifton Beach along the way. Get bird's eye views of the luxury homes, and marvel at the mountains of the Twelve Apostles as you head for Karbonkelberg Mountain.
Soar over historic Hout Bay, and then cross the Cape Peninsula to move from one ocean to the other. See if you can tell where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Indian Ocean near False Bay. Watch as the terrain changes from sandy beaches to rolling hills to rugged cliffs. Then fly over Muizenberg Beach and keep your eye out for shadows in the water – they might be great white sharks!
Head back towards Cape Town on the other side of Table Mountain, and get a different view of Cape Town's most famous landmark and its surrounding landscape. Pass over the pretty vineyards of the Constantia Valley before landing back at the V&A Waterfront Helipad.
- Shared helicopter flight
- In-flight commentary from your pilot
- Table Bay Boat Safari ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Exclusive flight (available to purchase at the cost of 1 extra seat)
- In-flight video package (available to purchase at the base)
Prepare for the activity
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
• The largest helicopter can accommodate up to 6 passengers at once. In case of bigger groups, you will be split into 2 or more helicopters
• Solo travelers are welcome to join the tour. In this case the exact take off time will be based on availability and will be confirmed by the local partner a day prior to the flight