Garden Route 5-Day Tour and Addo Elephant Park Safari
Pickup includedPickup possible from your accommodation in Cape Town.
- Look for the Big 5 of Africa on amazing game drives
- Fall asleep to the sounds of the African bush
- Brave the world's highest bungee jump
- Visit an ostrich farm
- See giant herds of elephants on a safari drive through Addo Park
Day 1: (D)
Depart Cape Town and head towards Oudtshoorn in the semi-desert of Little Karoo with a stop at Ronnie’s sex shop for a refreshing drink! Explore the magnificent Cango Caves and visit an ostrich farm, where you can try to ride one! Spend the night in Oudtshoorn and enjoy a delicious ostrich braai dinner.
Day 2: (D)
Cross the mountain range to reach the coast and famous Garden Route. Get panoramic views from the Map of Africa lookout before visiting the charming town of Knysna. Continue through Plettenberg Bay to spend the night at Storms River village.
Day 3: (B, D)
Get back to nature in Tsitsikamma National Park. Walk the coastal route to the hanging bridge over Storms River Mouth. Continue to Addo Elephant National Park to spot huge elephant herds, antelope species and more. Alternatively, go straight to the surfing capital of South Africa at Jeffrey’s Bay, where you will spend the night.
Day 4: (B, D)
Head back towards the Garden Route to brave the world's highest bungee at Bloukrans. Your accommodation is in Mossel Bay. On arrival, enjoy the Bay of Diamonds, so called for the sea that shines night and day. If you upgraded to the Garden Route Game Lodge (guesthouse option), you will enjoy a night in luxury accommodation. Go for a late afternoon safari drive to look for rhinos, lions, buffalo, cheetahs and antelopes.
Day 5: (B)
Take an early morning safari drive to look for animals when they are most active. Depart for Hermanus, where Southern Right whales have returned after almost 50 years of being near extinct. Arrive in Cape Town in the late afternoon via the stunning False Bay coastline.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Meals as indicated (B = breakfast, D = dinner)
- Accommodation (shared or private rooms, depending on option selected)
- Entrance fees to the Cango Ostrich Farm and Tsitsikamma National Park
- Entrance fee to Addo Elephant Park
- Personal items
- All optional extras not included in the Itinerary