Monaco 8-Hour Private Shore Excursion from Cannes
- See Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze on a private tour from the Cannes port
- Enjoy free time in Monaco and see the palace and cathedral
- Take a drive on the F1 Grand Prix course in Monte Carlo
- Visit the Fragonard perfumery in medieval Eze
In Monaco you’ll head to the old town and have free time to visit the palace and the cathedral, and possibly see the changing of the Palace Guards. Continue on to Monte Carlo, where your driver/guide will take you on a lap of the F1 Grand Prix circuit. You’ll have some free time at Casino Square to browse the luxury shops, take a walk in the stunning gardens, and gaze at the mega-yachts in the harbor.
Drive up into the mountains behind Monaco to see the unforgettable medieval village of Eze. See the shops that are carved into the rocks and discover the world of fragrances and flowers during a visit to the nearby Fragonard perfumery. Enjoy a drive along the spectacular Middle Cornice Road as you head back to the port.
- Professional bi-lingual driver/guide
- Cannes Harbor pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-van (8-seater)
- Food and drinks
- Site admissions (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• If you require a collapsible wheelchair, please make a request when booking
• Baby seats are mandatory for infants - please request when booking