Budapest: Parliament Tour in English & Danube Cruise
- See Budapest in a bright new light and explore its treasures
- Enjoy a guided tour of Hungary's Parliament
- Go on a scenic cruise along the Danube
Your tour will begin with a guided tour of the gigantic Hungarian parliament building where you will learn the secrets of its past. You will have the chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown, and the crowning jewels.
After the tour of parliament, enjoy a scenic cruise on the Danube through the city. Onboard the river cruise, see astonishing sights such as the Basilica and the Great Market Hall on the Pest side and the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion. and the Gellért Bath on the opposite side of the river. Enjoy the chance to rediscover the Parliament Building from a new perspective.
- Entry to the Parliament
- Guided 1-hour tour of the Parliment
- 1.5-hour Danube cruise ticket
- Drinks and meals
Prepare for the activity
Meeting for the tour: Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square Address: Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3Budapest, 1055 Hungary. For the cruise, meet at Danube Palace, located at H-1051 Budapest, Zrínyi Street 5, at 1:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
• The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
• There is a different price of the Parliament for adults and students coming from the European Union and for those visiting from countries outside the EU.
• You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons