From Brač Island: Mega Catamaran Tour
- Explore the island of Brač on a luxury mega catamaran
- Make two 1-hour swimming stops in picturesque, hidden bays
- Enjoy 1.5 hours of free time on the famous Golden Horn beach
- Admire stunning scenery on a panoramic bus tour, including a stop on Vidova Gora
- Delight in all-inclusive drinks, as well as lunch, fruit, and dessert
Begin your catamaran journey at 10:15 AM from Supetar and head first to the dream village of Bobovišće. Take a swim or snorkel in the hidden bay, or simply relax and soak up some rays on the catamaran's net during this 1-hour stop.
Replenish your energy after with a delicious chicken salad, then sail along the west side of Brač island. Make your second stop in the natural Lučice bay, and enjoy more time to swim in this pure paradise.
After around 1 hour in Lučice bay, continue your journey to Bol and snack on fresh fruits and daily cakes along the way. Upon arrival at about 3 PM, disembark from your catamaran and take a transfer to the famous Golden Horn beach. Spend 1.5 hours of free time on the beach for swimming and leisure.
Finally, at 4:45 PM, embark on a panoramic bus tour to Supetar with a professional guide. As you travel inland, make a stop on Vidova Gora to enjoy breathtaking views. The tour ends back in Supetar at 6:15 PM.
- All-inclusive drinks: beer, red/white wine, soft drinks, and still water
- Food menu (chicken salad, cakes, and fruits)
- Catamaran tour with 2 swim stops in hidden bays around Brač island
- Free time on Golden Horn beach
- Bus tour with stop on Vidova Gora
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Music entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the local partner's address on Gat Hrvatske Mornarice, Supetar, 21400, Croatia. Please consult your voucher for exact details. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• Children aged 0-4 years old can join for free. Children aged 4-14 years old are entitled to a 50% discount
• Please note that vodka and rum may be chosen as a welcome drink, but these are not unlimited for the rest of the journey
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts