Boston: City Lights Sail on Schooner Adirondack III
- Take in the views of the city at night aboard a elegant 80 foot classic Schooner
- Beer, Wine, Champagne and soft drinks available for purchase
- See Boston like you have never seen it before on this unique sail.
This serene sail allows you to experience Boston like you never have. With an evening sea breeze swirling around you and all of Boston at your back, you'll step aboard the elegant Adirondack III - a classic 80 foot pilot schooner. Take in the shimmering city of Boston on a smooth, gentle sailing vessel with some speediness to boot. The Adirondack III offers a comfortable ride that is brisk and invigorating.
Within minutes of leaving the dock, you'll forget the distractions of life on land as you experience the joy of a leisurely night time sailing cruise.
Enjoy the historic scenery of Boston Harbor:
The Boston Fish Pier
The Moakley Federal Courthouse at Fan Pier
Castle Island and the Donald McKay monument
Inner Harbor Islands
Charleston Navy Yard
The New England Aquarium
Your knowledgeable captain and crew are always ready to answer your questions about the sights and history of Boston Harbor and its surrounding areas. From interesting facts to old-time legends, the maritime world of Boston has many great stories to offer. Ask them anything you'd like to know!
Adult beverages are available for purchase while soda and water is complimentary:
Domestic Beer $6.00
Local/ Micro Brews $6.00
Wine $6.00/ glass
Come enjoy the ride, see the sights and have a drink with us!
- 1.5-hour city lights sail aboard a classic 80 foot schooner
- Beer, wine, Champagne and soft drinks will be available for purchase
Prepare for the activity
60 Rowes Wharf - Boston, MA. The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please inform the local supplier in advance if assistance is needed to board
• Adult beverages are available to purchase on board. Credit Cards are the only form of payment accepted on your cruise. Please plan accordingly. Soda & Water is $2.00, beer is $6.00, wine is $7.00/glass, and mixed drinks are $9.00.
• Complimentary water is available from the water cooler. Please bring your own water bottle (this is in an effort to reduce the use of plastics aboard the boat).